Wednesday, July 13, 2011

In Search of A Girl friend !!

on those late night's 
While chatting with my old friend
A strange Wish came to my mind
I need a " Girl friend" !!
I share it with my friend
Itz not juz because my friend is a 'SHE'
But because she understands me much...


She had a question for me,
"What are your concepts.... "
Mmm.... , I thought for a minute
But I really didnt have any.
So I concluded my answer ,
In a classic style!!
"I need a good girl"...
Her reply was a "what??"
I had an "explanation" for it
Thank God , I am good in it !!
...............................................................
............................................................ 




but, now I think  .......................
....................................................
.......................................
...................................................






NOthing................................... :)


I juz need a friend like GIRL FRIENDDD....
someone as, sweet as themm....





[ guys please help.... :) ]




_ShiJo

6 comments:

  1. he.. he..
    Gud work da..
    both are gud..
    Keep Rocking..
    Best wishes for Ur "GF Hunt"... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. da nice words ... i like it man .... really after reading thz blog i really wnt to see ma girlfrend nd stand wid her in a rain..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx..... reni............
    keep visitng......

    ReplyDelete
  4. may i help u dear???? :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

what's best 4 an 18 year old guy ???