Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I Am Sorry.

Am SORRY to the owner of those 2 eyes.
I really Am.

I dont know whether wordz can do it,
But I do want to say Sorry to Her.

" I AM SORRY , I AM SORRY....
  I do know itz not enough to melt ur pain.
  I do know I hurted U a lot.
  I do know it doesn't matter whether I do it
  knowingly or unkowingly.
  But Girl, I really dont meant to hurt U "

Sorry 4 keeping myself away from you.
I just thought dat U will be fyn withOut me.
I juz thought dat thoughtz about me shouldn't hurt u anymore.

"LOVE itz alwayz such a mystery "

I never Expect to see u dat day,
after a long tym..
I was shocked for a minute.

So I walk away. 

But atleast I should have tried to talk to U at that tym.
Atleast I should have smiled at U.

By the tym I realized dat I should luk 4 u,
U were vanished in the Crowd...

But dear ,
I dont know how to ask forgiveness...
dont know how to express it in wordz...

But I hope to see U again,
Want to talk with U .
Hope It will make U feel better ,
Hope we could be gud frnz again.

" Once again,
  Am SORRY to the owner of those 2 eyes.
  I really Am. "


_ Shijo Joseph

7 comments:

  1. Word "Sorry" can make wonder. Hope after typing out this blog your heart would have felt lighter. I pray that you get back your friend soon. nice try bro... keep writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @anjali : ya, u got it... ; I do get some relief now... ; and I do hope, she will understand..

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ shijo
    ofcourse yaar words from heart never go unnoticed.... Am sure she will understand tc :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ anjali : thanx for dat... :)

    @ surya : :) :)

    ReplyDelete

what's best 4 an 18 year old guy ???